1. Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, the licensee, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted. Bulk entries will not be accepted.
3. Individuals are restricted to one entry.
4. By entering this free prize draw, individuals will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions, and be bound by them and by any other requirements in promotional material.
5. The promotional period commences on 18th July 2011 and expires on 2rd August 2011.
6. The winner hereby consents to participate in any reasonable publicity required for and on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
7. There is one prize of 2 x hospitality upgrades, 2 x Thursday – Sunday Weekend & Camping tickets to T in the Park 2012. Transport not included.
8. Terms and Conditions on tickets shall also apply. Tickets must not be offered for re-sale.
9. Entry is automatic on completion of the Be Chilled customer survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WVNBSGN and will be valid only on confirmation that an order was placed between 20th April and 7th July 2011 (inclusive).
10. The draw will take place no later than Wednesday 3rd August 2011.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the draw date.
12. Prize must be taken as stated and no cash or other alternatives are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The name and city of the prize winners from each participating outlet will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self addressed envelope to: Winners, 2011 Be Chilled Survey, Tennent Caledonian Breweries, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD within 12 weeks of the closing date.
15. Except as far as is required by law, the Promoter will accept no responsibility for accident or loss sustained as a result of accepting a prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and to substitute the prize with one of equivalent or greater value.
17. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant or winner for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
18. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prizes and this promotion are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of any of the prizes and the Promotion except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
19. The closing date of this promotion is Tuesday 2nd August.
20. The prize will be claimed on arrival at the T in the Park festival site at Balado, Nr Kinross. A letter confirming the exact content of the prize fund will be sent to the winner no later than 2 weeks prior to T in the Park 2012 containing details of where on-site the prize fund is to be claimed.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize awarded.
22. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Scottish Law and each of the participants shall be deemed to irrevocably submit to exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts.
23. The Promoter is Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Limited, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.