1. Open only to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding any employees of C&C Group and their families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Employees of Tennent Caledonian Brewery UK Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this competition will not be accepted.
3. All information detailing how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. All entries must be received by the closing date, which will be two weeks before each home match, and entry is restricted to one per person.
5. To participate in this competition you must register your details with Tennents.com.
6. Entries will be entered into a prize draw.
7. Winning entrants will receive two tickets to a match relevant to their win, presentation of a personalised home squad Celtic/Rangers jersey with the number 67/72 printed on the back. Winner's name will appear on the official Teamsheets and match day programme as part of the team line up.
8. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a SAE to: Part of the Squad, Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK ltd, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow, G31 1JD.
9. Ahead of each home match, winners for each club will be drawn at random from all club-specific registrants up until that date. Winners will be excluded from subsequent draws.
10. Winners will be notified via email or telephone within 72 hours of the closing date of each draw. Prize is not transferable for use by anyone other than the winner. The Winner and accompanying guest must be over 18.
11. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value.
12. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prizes and/or the Promotion are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of any of the prizes and/or the Promotion except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
13. Participants' details will be held and may be used by the Promoter or any agent of the Promoter for marketing purposes. Participants should write to the Promotions Manager, at the promoter address if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
14. By participating, entrants agree that the Promoter and its affiliates may use (unless prohibited by law) entrant’s name, voice, city and place of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media now or hereafter known without further permission, compensation, or notification.
15. By participating, entrants agree that the Promoter is not liable for lost, misdirected, damaged, stolen, illegible, postage-due, or late entries or mail or email delayed or not received due to network restrictions or problems.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion in whole or in part at any time during the promotion period.
17. By entering the promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. Instructions relating to this promotion form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter:- Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd., Wellpark Brewery,161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
© C&C Group.