1. Open only to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding any employees of C&C Group and their families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. There is one prize of a framed Celtic shirt signed by the 2012-13 squad.
4. Third party terms and conditions will apply.
5. All entries must be received by the closing date for each individual draw as stated on the entry form and entry is restricted to one per person.
6. To participate in this competition you must register your details with Tennents.com
7. Winners will be notified via email within 72 hours of the closing date. Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferable. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
8. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value. The decision of the promoter is final and binding in all matters.
9. Winners' names and counties can be obtained by sending a SAE to:Tennent's Goal of the Season Competition, Tennent Caledonian Breweries Uk Ltd, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1GD
10. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prizes and/or the Promotion are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of any of the prizes and/or the Promotion except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
11. Participants' details will be held and may be used by the Promoter or any agent of the Promoter for marketing purposes. Participants should write to the Promotions Manager, at the promoter address if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
12. By participating, entrants agree that the Promoter and its affiliates may use (unless prohibited by law) entrant’s name, voice, city and place of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media now or hereafter known without further permission, compensation, or notification.
13. By participating, entrants agree that the Promoter is not liable for lost, misdirected, damaged, stolen, illegible, postage-due, or late entries or mail or email delayed or not received due to network restrictions or problems.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion in whole or in part at any time during the promotion period.
15. By entering the promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. Instructions relating to this promotion form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter:- Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd., Wellpark Brewery,161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
© C&C Group.