Buy 4 X 568ML pint cans of Tennent’s for your chance to win a 2010/11 season personalised Celtic or Rangers shirt. Entries close 23rd October 2010.
1) Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, the licensee, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2) Individuals must be aged 18 or over at the time of purchasing 4 X 568ML pint cans of Tennent’s.
3) Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted. Bulk entries will not be accepted.
4) There are 100 prizes of a personalised Celtic or Rangers 2010/11 season shirt on offer across all 1356 outlets participating in this promotion. All shirts are men’s short sleeved and available sizes are small, medium, large and extra large.
5) One Prize Draw entry code will be issued upon the purchase of 4 X 568ML pint cans of Tennent’s bought during the promotional period in participating outlets while stocks last. Only one entry per person per day is permitted.
6) The entrant registers his entry online at tennents.com/football, and receives a confirmation email, to the email address supplied, confirming that the entry is valid and confirming when the result will be declared.
7) Within 48hrs of the closing date of 23rd October 2010, 100 winners from across all entries will be randomly chosen by an independent person and the winners will be informed by text to the mobile number supplied on entry.
8) No responsibility will be accepted for texts not received by the entrants or for any entries made online.
9) Within six weeks of the closing date, winning entrants will be sent the shirt of their choice, personalised with the name and number of their choice to the postal address given by the winner at the time of entry. Winners must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of shirts from the Post Office if there is no reply when delivery takes place.
10) The Promoter will not be held responsible for any error in relation to the name or number on the shirt. The name and number on the shirt will be exactly as supplied by the entrant and the promoter cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information supplied.
11) The Promoter will not be held liable for replacing lost shirts. No replacement shirts will be offered.
12) The Promoter shall not be held liable for system failures at the handling house. Neither can they be held responsible for the failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although they will endeavour to minimize the effect to the participant of such failure.
13) The promotion runs from September 8th to October 23rd.
14) A person who is independent of this promotion will make the draw.
15) Prize must be taken as stated and no cash or other alternatives are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
16) The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Entering this prize draw, individuals will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them and by any other requirements in promotional material.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and to substitute the prize with one of equivalent or greater value.
19) The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant or winner for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
20) The prizewinners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity required – this may include appearing on television. Please note that in processing the winner’s information the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter.
21) The name and city of the prize winners from each participating outlet will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self addressed envelope to: Winners, Personalised Shirt Promotion, Tennent Caledonian Breweries, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD within 12 weeks of the closing date.
22) Except as far as is required by law, the Promoter will accept no responsibility for accident or loss sustained as a result of accepting a prize.
23) If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize awarded.
24) These Terms and Conditions are subject to Scottish Law and each of the participants shall be deemed to irrevocably submit to exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts.
25) The Promoter is Tennent Caledonian Breweries Limited, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
Book 2 adult Celtic Park or Ibrox tour tickets and get one adult free with every entry card.
1) The offer is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, the licensee, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2) Individuals must be aged 18 or over at the time of purchasing a pint or half pint of Tennent’s or Tennent’s Ice Cold.
3) This offer is obtained by calling the Celtic hotline on 0141 551 4308 and the Rangers hotline on 0871 702 1972 (option 4) and quoting the unique code and ‘Tennent’s 3 for 2 Tour offer’. Calls cost 10p per minute from a BT landline; charges from mobiles and other providers may vary.
4) 3 for 2 means one person is entitled to a free stadium tour when accompanied by two full paying adults.
5) The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount voucher, offer or concessional rate offered by the venues.
6) Offer valid until 31/12/2010.
7) The tours offer is subject to the normal venue opening dates and times, unless otherwise stated, please check opening times prior to visiting.
8) The offer may not be valid on bank holidays or during special events, unless at the discretion of the venue.
9) The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss of items, injuries or accidents that may occur during the tour.
10) The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or replace any individual venue or offer without prior notification.
11) These Terms and Conditions are subject to Scottish Law and each of the participants shall be deemed to irrevocably submit to exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts.
12) The Promoter is Tennent Caledonian Breweries Limited, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD