Promoter is Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD (the “Promoter”).
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, DF Concerts (“DF”), their agents and anyone else professionally connected to the Promoter or the promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not open to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- Internet access required to enter.
- Purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
- The promotion will start at 10.00am on 15/04/2016 and closes at 23:59 on 26/06/2016 (the “Promotional Period“). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically rejected.
- How to enter: Purchase a promotional pack of Tennent’s Lager, visit the website www.tennents.com where you will be requested to enter the last 6 digits of the barcode found on the pack, your name, mobile number, email address and date of birth, for your chance to instantly win one of the prizes on offer.
- Only barcodes printed on promotional packs of Tennent’s featuring the “Win a VIP T in the Park Experience’ flash (whilst stocks last) are valid promotional barcodes for use in this Promotion (“Promotional Codes”). Other codes do not constitute promotional codes. The following packs will feature the promotion:
Winner Selection: Online Instant Win Prizes have been pre-allocated and randomly assigned to guaranteed winning time slots via a secure, independently verified computer based program. If your time of entry matches the guaranteed winning slot or you are the first person to enter after the time slot has passed, then you will win the prize allocated to that time and notified instantly online. To claim an Online Instant Win Prize, the winner must provide online a valid postal address. In the event a claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and reallocate the prize to the next entry as recorded within the promotional database. Maximum one runners up prize per person.
Main prize draw: All entries (including online instant prize winners) will go into a random draw. The winner will be selected at random by a verifiable computer process and the winner will be notified via email no later than Monday 27th June 2016. In the event the claim for the headline prize is not received by the Promoter within 7 days of the winner’s initial notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
In the unlikely event a runner(s) up prize is not won, that prize will go into a draw after the closing date and the winner(s) will be notified as in the point above. Winners will have 28 days to claim their prize otherwise the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
Prizes: There are 501 prizes to be won across the promotional period (11/04/16 to 26/06/16):
- 10 x 440ml packs of Tennent’s Lager
- 12 x 440ml packs of Tennent’s Lager
- 15 x 440ml packs of Tennent’s Lager
- 20 x 440ml packs of Tennent’s Lager
T in the Park® takes place between Thursday 7th – Sunday 10th July 2016 at Strathallan Castle, Perthshire, Scotland. Tickets are date and event specific and cannot be transferred or postponed to a later date. The prize is 6 full weekend plus camping tickets (Thursday to Sunday), luxury travel to and from the event, luxury accommodation in sleep huts, access to VIP hospitality area, 2 x Car Park Hangers for The Residence Car Park and side of stage access. The Winner and winner’s guests must also be 18 years of age or older.
- 500 Festival Essentials Kits – Each kit consists of 1 x TITP Tote Bag, 1 x Pack of Wet Wipes, 1 x Pair of Flip Flops (one size), 1 x Flashlight and 1 Pair of Sunglasses.
- 1 Headline Prize – VIP T in the Park Experience to be won (for winner and 5 guests) via Free Prize Draw on 27.06.16
Tickets are non-transferable and resale of tickets to any third party is strictly prohibited. Tickets may not be offered as a prize in any promotion, competition or charitable endeavor.
If you are unable to enter due to an illegible code on pack or any other reason e.g. computer failure please send in your name, house number, address, full valid post code, mobile number and email address along with your proof of purchase i.e. promotional pack to: ‘Win VIP at T in the Park’, Multiply UK, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, Scotland and a member of the Tennent’s team will enter on your behalf.
Only one entry will be permitted per person, per day. All entries must be made directly by the person entering. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. No bulk entries.
Where an entrant is believed to have exceeded their daily entrance allowance or not complied with these Terms & Conditions in any other way, all entries received from that individual will be disqualified.
Participants must retain their promotional packs of Tennent’s Lager showing the barcode for prize verification.
Barcodes are case sensitive and must be entered as they appear on the promotional pack of Tennent’s Lager.
Any Barcodes which are tampered with, defaced, forged or reconstructed in any way are invalid.
Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant.
In particular, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility, liability, loss, damage or injury sustained as a result of or in connection with this promotion:
The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Neither the Promoter nor DF will be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion. For more information, please contact us via the ‘Get in Touch’ tab at www.tennents.com. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
All information detailed at www.tennents.com is correct at the start date of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part in connection with this Promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and disqualify any entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry.
By completing and submitting the information requested for participation in the Promotion, participants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose participants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with participants. If a participant has so elected, participants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotion and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the participant via electronic messaging.
For the full names and counties of the ‘Become a VIT, Win a Money Can’t Buy T in the Park Experience’ prizewinners, visit www.tennents.com within 3 months of the closing date.
The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity including the provision of their name and county for the winners list, at the option of the Promoter, with no further recompense.
Your personal details will be used for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and delivery of the prizes only.
These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
This Promotion is administered by Multiply UK, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, Scotland on behalf of the Promoter.
Please drink responsibly: visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for the facts.
- for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, and communications failure or otherwise;
- for Barcodes which have been lost, stolen or defaced;
- for any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Barcodes at any point in the operation of this promotion;
- where there is no breach of any legal duty of care owed to the participant;
- where any loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of breach of any such duty of care;
- where any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
- for business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.